I opened up a package of Scooby Snacks and was hoping so much to get a blue...but no blue.

So I opened another package.... Still no blue. It's a rip off. You know people only buy those Scooby snacks for the blue.

I mean it has Scooby on them, first of all. He's the whole reason these snacks exist. I need more blue Scoobys in my packages. There's only ever like, maybe, one blue in a package, and it's really upsetting.

What kind of company are you running? Why won't you give your customers what they want?

Why do you hate Scooby?What did Scooby do to never be in a package?

This reviewer shared experience about "not enough blue" and wants this business to "more blue made". The author is overall dissatisfied with Betty Crocker. The most disappointing about betty crocker scooby scooby doo snack from Betty Crocker was no blue , but reviewer liked blue. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Betty Crocker.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Betty Crocker to other companies on our site.

Comments