Wanted to make a special dessert for a Christmas gathering at church. Lemon Poppy seed cake.

I ended up with a poppy seed cake with Lemon Icing. It was horrible. It was not moist. It actually had an old taste to it.

I wanted to try it then and make one for a funeral a few days later. I had purchased 2 cake mixes, two different brands. The other brand was wonderful. I can't send you anything that would verify the yellow cake mix was in a Lemon cake mix box.

better if used by 01 nov2017 pv 22:50 1 bar code is 0 16000 40994 Purchased from Walmart.

Durant, OK. I was very disappointed with your product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Betty Crocker. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Betty Crocker to "those identical products pulled and the distributor to donate to local food banks".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Betty Crocker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments