Wanted to make a special dessert for a Christmas gathering at church.Lemon Poppy seed cake.

I ended up with a poppy seed cake with Lemon Icing. It was horrible. It was not moist. It actually had an old taste to it.

I wanted to try it then and make one for a funeral a few days later. I had purchased 2 cake mixes, two different brands. The other brand was wonderful. I can't send you anything that would verify the yellow cake mix was in a Lemon cake mix box.

better if used by 01 nov2017 pv 22:50 1 bar code is 0 16000 40994 Purchased from Walmart.

Durant, OK.I was very disappointed with your product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of betty crocker lemon poppy seed cake mix from Betty Crocker. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Betty Crocker to "those identical products pulled and the distributor to donate to local food banks".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Betty Crocker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Betty Crocker?

Comments