Norway, Maine
3.0
Quality of Food

Had a very disappointed experience this Sunday morning. Opened a Wild Blueberry muffin mix and followed the directions to open and rinse the blueberries.This mix is a favorite of ours so I knew what to expect--but was surprised when I opened and found blueberry mush instead of blueberries . Rinsing did nothing to find blueberries. As I was not sure what happened to put mush in the can instead of blueberries, I did not use. Had some frozen blueberries that I used instead --fortunately for our breakfast plans.

Add more disappointment when I could find not way to send this email directly to Better Crocker....color me a very sad Betty Crocker fan in Maine.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with variety and quick prep time and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality ingredients and hard to reach customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of betty crocker premium muffin mix wild blueberry. Betty Crocker needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned betty crocker premium muffin mix wild blueberry in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Betty Crocker.

Had an Experience with Betty Crocker?

Comments