Had a very disappointed experience this Sunday morning. Opened a Wild Blueberry muffin mix and followed the directions to open and rinse the blueberries.This mix is a favorite of ours so I knew what to expect--but was surprised when I opened and found blueberry mush instead of blueberries . Rinsing did nothing to find blueberries. As I was not sure what happened to put mush in the can instead of blueberries, I did not use. Had some frozen blueberries that I used instead --fortunately for our breakfast plans.
Add more disappointment when I could find not way to send this email directly to Better Crocker....color me a very sad Betty Crocker fan in Maine.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Quick prep time
- Fair pricing
What I disliked
- Poor quality ingredients
- Hard to reach customer support
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix Wild Blueberry
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "We travel a lot, so we eat out a lot. The Ryan's in Denham Springs, La. is filthy! We went last night and just looking around made me leery, in..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."