Had a very disappointed experience this Sunday morning. Opened a Wild Blueberry muffin mix and followed the directions to open and rinse the blueberries.This mix is a favorite of ours so I knew what to expect--but was surprised when I opened and found blueberry mush instead of blueberries . Rinsing did nothing to find blueberries. As I was not sure what happened to put mush in the can instead of blueberries, I did not use. Had some frozen blueberries that I used instead --fortunately for our breakfast plans.
Add more disappointment when I could find not way to send this email directly to Better Crocker....color me a very sad Betty Crocker fan in Maine.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Quick prep time
- Fair pricing
What I disliked
- Poor quality ingredients
- Hard to reach customer support
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Betty Crocker Premium Muffin Mix Wild Blueberry
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."