Betty Crocker - Bugs in rice still closed ruinerd our meal

Um do you check your rice before you import for cheap???Do you have QC checking this stuff?

I just bought a box on Saturday of hamburger helper crunchy taco went to open rice thank go I saw brown and moving tons of them. Either they want to fix as this ruined my husband and my only meal I have saved the box and am thinking about going to an attorney as this is sick and could have harmed my health or husband's as well as the millions you have buying your product instead of saying egg and soybean may be included why don't you add may contain bugs may be included yes your crunchy taco is being reported.but you didn't Calling the FDA. AS i TRIED 4 NUMBERS AND YOU MAKE YOUR NUMBER SO SMALL ON BOX EVEN A PERSON WITH 20/20 VISION COULDNT READ IT. hMM I BOUGHT THIS LAST THURSDAY YET WHEN DID YOU START AND WALMART START TO LEAVE EXPIRED FOOD ON THE SHELVES???

dONT YOU HAVE QC THAT GOES THROUGH THE *** STUFF i THINK i AM GOING TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY AND SUE YOU FOR PUTTING FAULTY EXPIRED FOOD ON SHELVES IN our stores and not removing it so this doesn't happen....AND WHO KNOWS WHERE ELSE. aND i AM SAVING OT TO SHOW THEM WHat betty crocker is doing and not caring bout the consumer .

Tell me this who ever packed this box did the MF decide to skip it or did you forget to rotate stock or check daTES AS i BOUGHT 8/20/15 AND IT WAS EXPIRED AND WE HAD NO CLUE AS THEY DONT SELL THAT *** BUT AT A SHELTER OR POOR PPL we dont even take foods at our food bank to help ppl.But I dont want to see others go thru the same thing So buyer beware

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Quality of Food
Nutrition Description

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bugs in closed bags huger then the riceunforgivable
    • Cant get bc phone number
    • And the one on box cant be read

Reason of review:
buggy and no words can explain my loss now stuck with all hamburger helpers now going to trawsh found bugs in the cheeseburger noodels and sauce
Product or service
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Crunchy Taco
Review category
Fast Food
review #689132 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Betty Crocker? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 02 #1087365

Found a live maggot in the cookie/brownie mix New Years Eve. After I licked the spoon!!!!

0 0 Reply

Nov 24, 2015 #1069036

This happens.. I had the same thing years ago in a similar product. It may have happened in transit, who knows? Gross, yes. I contacted the company and they sent me tons of coupons for free product.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Betty Crocker. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Betty Crocker.
Filing a new complaint about