I was having company from out of town, and decided to make my seafood chowder - which I make a lot, and guests love it. I also decided to make some garlic cheese biscuits to have with the chowder.

The chowder was great - but the Bisquick biscuits were a total disaster. They were compact [can't think of a better way to describe them - not at all fluffy like they normally are] and they had a horrible wet cardboard like taste to them. I thought I had done something wrong, though I have made them many, many times without any issues. Then the next week, we had our granddaughter for a sleepover, and made her favourite for breakfast; pancakes with peach slices, walnuts, a touch of cinnamon, maple syrup, and whipped cream.

The pancakes were flat and again tasted like I would imagine wet cardboard to taste like. Breakfast was a total disaster, and an expensive waste of all those other ingredients - especially for someone on a small retirement income. It all went to the garbage! Toast and eggs took its place.

My granddaughter was not impressed, and felt bad that she couldn't eat her pancakes - she normally loves the hot fluffy pancakes I serve her, and was embarrassed not to be able to eat these ones. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not a big Bisquick fan anymore. Your product ruined two special meals, and will probably not continue to occupy space in my pantry cupboard.

I guess the fact that it is next to impossible to locate any form of customer service on line is a testament to the fact that you have so many complaints that you no longer offer an avenue for long time Bisquick users to voice their opinion. Thanks Betty Crocker - Not impressed!

Review about: Betty Crocker Bisquick Pancake Baking Mix.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I bought your food storage bowl package that contained 2-2cup with the covers. One cover fits perfect the other one doesn’t fit at all so I have a bowl that’s of no use too me.

I’m not expecting to get a replacement or a refund, but you have lost a customer. Have a Blessed Day